shogger;626534 Wrote:
> No I haven't - I'm new to this game I'm afraid. Is that
> Mysqueezebox.com?
> I really wanted to do it on the fly from one of the machines rather
> than having to log in to something else but if that's the only way ....
> I do have iPeng on an iPhone - it may be possible to do it on that,
> just haven't fathomed it all out yet.
> Thanks

Indeed, in iPeng it should be rather simple. For details, see
"Help->Quick Tutorials->Players and Music Sources".

1. Go to the MultiPlayer page (swipe right on NowPlaying), it's that
one:
http://penguinlovesmusic.de/wp-content/gallery/ipeng-1-2/img_0321.png
2. press the "edit" button at the top right, you can now select and
unselect players, at the bottom left there is a checkmark button to
select all at once.
3. after you've checked the players you want to sync, press the sync
button (chain icon) at the bottom center.
4. iPeng will now ask you which player's playlist you want to use on
the synced players.
5. et voila.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com