Guy48065;627576 Wrote:
> Seems like when I first started messing with this app I once got a
> 2-pane view of the Now Playing window but haven't been able to
> duplicate this since.  It's also possible I imagined this--so much new
> stuff to discover :)
>
> On a 10" tablet in portrait mode there's a lot of available real estate
> to take advantage of--can this be made a display setting (or is it
> already & I haven't found it)?
>
> (3rd shot is a suggestion)

That's not implemented in SqueezeCommander right now, because
SqueezeCommander is not really optimized for Tablets in Landscape mode
at the moment.

That will be included in the special Tablet version that I'll release
later this year.

--
flattermann

Christian

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android