I've just bought this app day or two ago, as I've just bought my first
Android phone. Using it is easy as I'm used to iPeng and it's very
similar to it. Of course I would prefer some easy selection of the
active player, but same applies to iPeng :)

However the application is for me useless, because:

1. No plugins. I have my own plugin to browse music and it doesn't even
appear in menus.
2. Even if plugins would work, every time I go to the music library, i
land on the root menu and have to select everything again from the
beginning.

Just wondering, if I'm missing something or these simply aren't
supported? Hard to believe problem no 2 is just made this way. Checked
all the settings etc. Using Logitech app for now, but it starts too
long.. (but I love that you can easily select the player!)

Also, it very often shows "loading" at the playlist with no reason..

--
azaz44