Marvt74;628454 Wrote:
> I've found that if i make a playlist using ipeng then I can create a
> playing and add songs and it works great.
>
> However sometimes I'll accidentily choose play song and overwrite the
> playlist I've just spent hours making.
> I'm having a BBQ tomorrow and want to make a playlist but I'd also like
> to allow people to add some themselves in a jukebox style way.
>
> Is there a way a can do this with squeezebox server? So whenever it
> someone selects a song it auto adds to the end of the current queue?

The used to be a plugin called "Party Mode" but it's not around. You'll
just have to stress that people use the "+" button. Your playlist won't
be overwritten if they are using the webUI. They would have to save it
to overwrite it..

pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless