Wow, that's a fast response. I just installed and it's a big
improvement. Things I complained about before work now great. It's
going to by my app of choice now.

What I really like:

- pause, next, prev from every screen!

- multiline display for items with long strings (when browsing)

- these little dots which tell me how deep in the tree structure I am
when browsing the library (unfortunately small and not clickable)

- I like that it's "switching" between two modes: "now playing" and
"browse". It's more intuitive than iPeng's approach in which you go
from one to another.

- plugins work

- it remembers where I was while browsing music

Issues quickly found are (most are minor):

- my plugin works, but the icon for it is wrong (shows some two lights
pointing to the stage)

- in my plugin I can show a context menu for an item with add, play,
insert etc. If I select "Add" it works correctly - adds to the playlist
and closes the popup menu (goes to parent). If I choose "Play" however,
it goes to another menu with just one item called "Play". It seems to
be SqueezeCommander addition. (But the action works at the end)

- on players menu: in iPeng you can click on the song title (white text
on dark blue bg) to activate the player. Actually I found this is the
best way to do this, otherwise you never know if you hit something that
makes some action, like volume control or player on/off. This doesn't
work here.

- am I the only one which dislikes the way you select the player in
iPeng (and here?). This screen is maybe great for advanced control of
all players at once or synchro, but for normal operation... Logitech
app is way better here because selecting the player is easy and you
always see your player name with big font.

- if you are in the library, you have a button to go back ala iPeng.
Not sure if it's really needed, since Android devices have hardware go
back..

it is because the UI makes it feel faster (animated icon) plus iPeng
starts loading stuff before the menu starts sliding, not sure how it's
here. (But I also restarted my server recently, it might be things are
slower now, because not cached...)

- everything is made the way "high contrast + bold fonts", not sure if
it's good for longer use :)

- dots shown, when you can slide the screens, are small and not
clickable. They are iPhone style, not Android style. Clicking them
would actually come handy while browsing music.

- sliding the screen to go one level higher in the tree, when browsing
music, works, but is not really robust (AFAIR same applies to iPeng).

- some polish strings are cutted from the first special polish
character to the end. Not sure if it's translation issue or program.
Some other work fine. ("รณ" works ok, "ł", "ś", "ć" etc.
don't).

- on this panel with play, prev, next it feels like sth is missing.
Maybe becayse of getting used to iPeng, maybe because assymetry. How
about adding some useful action there.

About selecting the player. I think the player name should be shown
always, with big letters, even if it takes space. Additionally I think,
it should be always shown at the top of the screen, not the bottom,
because this is where you always start and where you find most
information. I cannot count how many times I started music on the wrong
player with iPeng, because I didn't look at the bottom of the screen.

Then, when you select the player, it should be just player names and
nothing more, otherwise it's cluttered and confusing. Multi player
control as it is now is great, but as an addition to the above. It
might be my opinion only, but just try Logitech app and see how easy
and great it is.

Ok enough :)

I also want to add that this is a great app as it is now and worth the
money :)

--
azaz44