bluegaspode;631102 Wrote:
> If the file is called folder.jpg, then the Squeezebox-Server should pick
> it up, without you embedding it.
> Sometimes a full rescan is needed for that, at least worth a try.

Unfortunately they often use the album name as the name of the jpg.  I
guess I can go link them all to folder.jpg. Fortunately its only 20 or
30 albums, so not too arduous.

--
rknopf

Roger

*Player:* Logitech Squeezebox Touch, always latest firmware
*Server:* Squeezecenter 7.5.3 - r31792 running on a Synology DS209
*Playback chain (front to back):*

-  Logitech Touch > coax
-  modified Beresford 7520 DAC > Discovery Essence
-  Outlaw RR2250 Integrated > homebrew speaker cable
-  Audio Physic Step speakers
-  Audio Physic Luna powered subwoofer via Bluejeans Cable IC

*Other:* Rips via http://www.readytoplay.com and dbpoweramp