Maciej;636992 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Hmmm, that is very strange because it was showing the time and date for
> good couple of months no problem and developed this problem only
> recently I swear! One day just disappeared and I could not get it back.
> I did not change anything with the server as well or in the settings in
> SB, just gone?

It would be strange indeed if that was true.  The developers, computer
engineers and physics scientists from around the globe would be very
interested in your SB3 if true.
It would be on par with your lawn mower suddenly telling time.  ;)

Your SB3 must have been connected to a server, likely MySB.com if you
were turning off your computer.
Absent a server your SB3 is dumber than a $5 alarm clock.  ;)

I believe there is (or was) an SBS plugin that would automatically
switch your player to MySB.com when SBS was stopped.  Maybe you had
that plugin before?
To get back to SBS from MySB.com was a manual switch.

Other players like Boom, Radio, Touch have their own date/time
mechanism built in and therefore don't require a server for such
functions.

--
toby10