toby10;637069 Wrote:
> It would be strange indeed if that was true.  The developers, computer
> engineers and physics scientists from around the globe would be very
> interested in your SB3 if true.
> It would be on par with your lawn mower suddenly telling time.  ;)
>
> Your SB3 must have been connected to a server, likely MySB.com if you
> were turning off your computer.
> Absent a server your SB3 is dumber than a $5 alarm clock.  ;)
>
> I believe there is (or was) an SBS plugin that would automatically
> switch your player to MySB.com when SBS was stopped.  Maybe you had
> that plugin before?
> To get back to SBS from MySB.com was a manual switch.
>
> Other players like Boom, Radio, Touch have their own date/time
> mechanism built in and therefore don't require a server for such
> functions.
I agree with your top comments, I am little bit lost when dealing with
modern gadgets, like my vinyl player.
I did not realise that SB classic has not got internal independent
clock.
Now in order to show time when the computer is off I had to choose
mysqeezbox.com that’s right.
When I choose my Music Library and turn the computer off the clock
disappears. Previously that switch in-between my library and MySB.com
had to be set up automatically. How can I do it if you can advise
please? I hope I am clear here, as English is not my first language.
I checked all the plugins in advance settings/plugins/date and time
screensaver and it’s ticked as it was always before.
Thanks

--
Maciej