slippyr4;640038 Wrote:
> well, i'm new to the squeezebox scene (i got a radio last wednesday and
> liked it so much I bought a touch on sunday).
>
> The touch is for my hifi in the living room; the radio is great in the
> kitchen. But now i want a device for the dining room:-
>
> Stereo
> Integrated Speakers
> Touchscreen
> Support for Spotify
>
> If they brought that out (Boom 2 maybe?) I'd buy one tomorrow.
>
> slip

Looks like the nearest to your requirements at present would be a Touch
with powered bookshelf speakers. That meets 3 out of your 4 needs. If
integrated speakers are a top priority then find a boom whilst you
still can,and install the Triode spotify plugin. No touchscreen there
though, so take tour pick or wait for Logitech to hopefully launch Boom
2!

--
gruntwolla

conservatory - classic
lounge - duet plus AE5 speakers
master bedroom  - boom
sons room       - radio
games room      - boom
squeezecommander and squeezeplayer on htc desire
ipeng on other half's iphone