No need to defend anything. ;)

I guess I spreaded my message. I don't see any arguments from your side
which would change my mind.

Good to see that you're working on a GUI redesign.

On an iPad you don't want to see a boring blue-white PC like surface.
You want to see a cool & shiny control panel. A mix of squeezepad and
ipeng plus a little more "coolness" or call it innovative control
functions.

P.S: The "tap on album" works on the iPhone extremely well for me.
I don't see any reason not having it as configurable option on the
iPad.
I'd really prefer a kind of consistent usability of both programs. (as
a matter of fact I got both in use)

Cheers

--
soundcheck