soundcheck;641592 Wrote:

> On an iPad you don't want to see a boring blue-white PC like surface.
> You want to see a cool & shiny control panel. A mix of squeezepad and
> ipeng plus a little more "coolness" or call it innovative control
> functions.

Ah. OK. Wasn't aware that you were referring to iPad. My comments
mainly apply to iPhone. iPad will get a redesign, too, but I'm not yet
sure about the scheme, it's actually very, very difficult to do some of
the things iPeng for iPad now does with a dark background.

> P.S: The "tap on album" works on the iPhone extremely well for me.
> I don't see any reason not having it as configurable option on the
> iPad.

Well, as I said: we tried it and almost everybody got confused and the
decision to remove it was unambiguous. In the iPhone App it's
consistent right now, in the iPad one it was not.

> I'd really prefer a kind of consistent usability of both programs. (as
> a matter of fact I got both in use)

But how do you differentiate the two then? I was close to doing a
"simple mode" for the iPhone version but as a matter of fact that would
have pretty much looked like the Logitech App so what's the sense in it?

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com