OppfinnarJocke;642786 Wrote:
> Nope... that's the way it should work, and I thought it did work that
> way, but it doesn't. Not on the Duet controller, not in Squeeze
> Commander.
>
> On the controller:
> * clicking play with a song selected, just "shudders"
> * middle button click on a song, just brings up details about the song
>
> In Squeeze Commander
> * touching a song, just brings up details about the song
> * long touch does nothing
>
> I really don't understand this. Surely the app wasn't released with
> such deficiencies?

Well, I tried the controller and SqueezeCommander, too, and it doesn't
do that for me.
Have you tried updating to SBS 7.5.5?
Is your country setting in MySB really Norway (although that shouldn't
matter since it worked without that for me, too).

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com