I'm not using SBS, only MySB, and my language setting is Sweden. And
I've paid :)

pippin;642812 Wrote:
>  There seem to be tracks on Wimp that can't be played.

Ah! This is it! Looking closely it says (in Swedish) that the record
company forbids streaming of these tracks...

OK... so the app is maybe not stupid, but why the h-k should tracks
that cannot be played be listed... they should be grayed out or
something and not clickable if they should at all turn up.

Thanks.

--
OppfinnarJocke

// OppfinnarJocke
SqueezeBox Duet, Controller FW 7.5.4 r9408, Player FW 69
Main use: Wimp and internet radio through MySB.com