bobertuk;644426 Wrote:
> ACC 3.4 and its predecessors are built to work with MySQL databases. SbS
> 7.6 has moved on to use SQLite so current versions of ACC won't work. I
> believe that 'SilverRS8' is in the process of updating ACC to work with
> SQLite and SbS 7.6.
>
> Bob

I believe there should be an option in the settings to use MySQL
instead of SQlite. You must have an available MySQL instance somewhere
to be able to do so. In that case ACC should work. If not I'll look
into it when 7.6 is released. Regarding the release, if you look in the
developer threads, it is uncertain when and if it will be released. If
may be that SBS is replaced by LMS (Logitech Media Server). A lot of
SBS code will ofcourse be incorporated but I will wait for making ACC
compatible until things are more clear.

Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for Squeezebox
Server .
1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xRadio, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SBS