SilverRS8;644437 Wrote:
> I believe there should be an option in the settings to use MySQL instead
> of SQlite. You must have an available MySQL instance somewhere to be
> able to do so. In that case ACC should work. If not I'll look into it
> when 7.6 is released. Regarding the release, if you look in the
> developer threads, it is uncertain when and if it will be released. If
> may be that SBS is replaced by LMS (Logitech Media Server). A lot of
> SBS code will ofcourse be incorporated but I will wait for making ACC
> compatible until things are more clear.
>
> Frank

There was at one time an option in SBS 7.6 settings to select either
MySQL or SQLite - SQLite was selected by default. This option was
removed some time ago but it is still possible to use MySQL by altering
something in one of the SbS config files. Can't remember where but I'm
sure someone on the forums will be able to guide you in the right
direction.

Bob

--
bobertuk