JohnQuirk wrote:
Mikeb,
I like the look of that skin and would like to use it but Winzip can't
open the TAR file. (Error reading header after processing 0 entries).
Will the skin work on Windows? And if so could you make it available in
some other format that we can access?

Weird.  Here it is in ZIP format for you;

http://www.mikeb.org/Handheld3.zip

-- Mike

Thanks

JQ

===

I posted the "Handheld2" skin a while back, well I updated it to match

the existing Handheld better and called it Handheld3.

Below are the obligatory screenshots.

This is in Windows Mobile 2003 Internet Explorer with the Address Bar turned off;
http://www.mikeb.org/IE-Hh3.bmp

and this is WM 2003 as well, except in NetFront with the Location ToolBar turned off and in Full Screen mode;
http://www.mikeb.org/NF-Hh3.bmp

I prefer to use my iPaq in Landscape mode, but it will work in Portrait as well.

I tarred up the whole directory, but the only things that changed are status.html and the inclusion of a few extra images stolen from other skins. You can grab it here;
http://www.mikeb.org/Handheld3.tar.gz