... with apologies to the famous Carlsberg adverts!

In over 20 years of IT, this 7.6 mess has to be way up at the top of
the Top Ten utter and total disasters!  and absolutely no clues on how
to recover from the fiasco!

I have tried everything to re-establish 7.5.5 as it was (reinstalls,
factory resets, cold reboots, etc) and still the stupid system refuses
to accept my settings for the Info Browser.  Oh yes, it's there on the
web interface - but will the damn thing show up on the Touch, will it
hell!

So can any guru (with years of experience!) please tell vme how to get
back to the day I unpacked the Touch and set it up?

Simply uninstalling the sbs server is obviously a waste of time - the
damn thing still wants to update to 7.6 even though the server is 7.5.5

It's 4:15 am and I've spent hours uninstalling, reinstalling,
resetting, and screaming at the damn thing.  Help!!!!  Please??????

--
castalla