Hi all

I've been a user of the Squeezebox for 8 years now, I’m a silent reader
of the forum. I have all models except the Slimp and Squeezebox 1 in
operation. My database is very large and includes over 300,000 tracks.
It runs stable and ok on a dedicated dual Pentium D with 3.0 GHz and 1
Giga memory .
I am always cautious with updates. I am running 7.5.4, use the
scanner.exe from 7.5.2 due to crashes and I'll only update in a few
weeks when 7.6.x goes stable.

I worry about SQLite. Does anyone have experience with such large
databases with SQLite? In the beta forum I’ve read somewhere that with
very large databases  SQLite may run unexpectedly slow and possibly
even slower than MySQL? Thank you for your answers.

Sincerely
Daniel

--
Bronx