Bassman;647478 Wrote:

> All the bugzilla links seem to be for Touch and Radio and 7.6. I
> haven't seen one specific to Controller? Or for the podcast list issue,
> that every podcast list now has a blank first entry?

Make sure to register one if there is something you are missing. Please
note that many problems show up both on Touch, Radio and Controller and
in this case we don't need a bug specific for the Controller.

If you don't know how to register a bug and don't feel confident doing
it after reading the following page, just register a support case at
http://www.logitech.com/support and the support staff will help you
register it
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Troubleshooting76

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))