Aaaagh!

I've been trying to sort out a new problem this evening, in that on
some streams the '+' (More Info) button wasn't working ('Couldn't
connect to a non http address' error or something like that). So I
updated to the new nightly build and downloaded it onto the Mac. The
Squeezebox didn't see the update as it was pointing to
mysqueezebox.com. So I switched libraries to the Mac and it detected a
new download of SBS (still labelled 7.6.0 followed by a build no -
possibly the same one it was already using on mysqueezebox.com).

It all works beautifully when using the Mac LAN but can I get get it
back to point to mysqueezebox.com? Can I hell! If I choose 'Favourites'
or 'My Music' when the Mac is asleep it still tries to connect to the
LAN. It then prompts me to either try again or switch libraries. If I
choose the latter it tries to connect to the LAN again! So I can now
only use the Squeezebox when the computer is awake, although it will
continue to play any internet streams that are running. Not very
helpful. I'm sure in the past it switched over to mysqueezebox.com.

Any ideas on how to get it pointing back there so I can run it
independently of the Mac again?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Regards,
Nick