Sorry for not being around lately, but there was a lot of stuff going on
here that I needed to take care of. I was not even able to answer many
emails... :-(

I want apologize for that and explain what happened.

First, I was very busy at work (ok, nothing special about that).
Furthermore, my development server had a HDD crash (BTW: that also
crashed the Trac ticketing system).

And we recently moved to another city, that was also pretty time
consuming (I really HATE painting now!) and it cut me off the internet
for some days. At least that gave me some free time to spend with our
little baby boy. :-)

Anyway, most of these things are sorted out now.
We've finished moving to our new home (more or less), we now have a
working internet connection (it's really fast!) and I've installed a
new local server. Trac should also work again. :-)

That means that I can finally focus on SqueezeCommander again. :-)

So, stay tuned!

--
flattermann

Christian

Home of 'SqueezeCommander' (http://www.squeezecommander.com) - The
SqueezeBox Remote Control App for Android