erland;648796 Wrote:
> This is really cool!
>
> If I understand this correctly it means that the Revue will be able to
> act as any other Squeezebox and it will be possible to control it using
> iPeng/SqueezePad/Logitech Controller as any other Squeezebox and the
> UPnP support in LMS isn't even needed to make it work ?

this is all correct, IF ... I was able to compile x86 with Googles SDK
(which is not supported yet)
Right now it's not possible so the FLAC decoder (which for performance
reasons is native code) does not work :(

--
bluegaspode

Did you know: *'SqueezePlayer' (www.squeezeplayer.com)* will stream all
your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? *'Squeezebox + iPad =
SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)*
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)