bobkoure;651061 Wrote:
> Interesting... How do you know it's a better unit? Put both on a scope?
> Are they both switching power supplies?
> I've read that there's some issue with the original SB3 ps putting
> interference on the inbound AC line. Is the touch ps just cleaner that
> way?

That is what I have picked up on the various threads on the subject on
this forum. So I bought a Touch power supply for my SB3 (which I
recently sold) and was pleased with the results.

--
vrette

(3) SB Touch, (3) SB Radio, Cambridge Audio 840AV2, 340T, DacMagic, B&W
683, HSU VFT2-MK3, Logitech Harmony 880, 7.6.1 on Asus E35M1-M PRO Win7
64 bit , and a bunch of other stuff...