I was just listening to a stream on my Squeezebox Touch a few minutes
ago and it suddenly switched itself to standby, showing the clock
display. When I woke it up I found that it couldn't connect to my
Favourites, with the spinning cursor just going nowhere.

I unplugged it and left it for a few minutes, rebooted it and now most
of the menu items like Favourites, Accuradio, Shoutcast etc do nothing.
The clock has vanished from the display on standby too. This is all via
MySB.

However, if I choose My Music and connect to my LAN all is well. Is
this another MySB outage problem?

Thanks,
Nick

--