Sorry to bring an old thread to life, but my SB3 is not showing much
life, and whilst searching the web I cam back to these forums, and to
this post!

At first sight, it does look as though either the PSU or the SB3 itself
is dead, but I'm wondering what other tests I should and can do first,
e.g.

> I found the problem.
>
> First, unplug power and plug in while holding down the ADD-Key on
> remote control.
>
> Now the same procedure with the remote control key 1.
>
> Hope it helps you too.

I couldn't find aby reference tp this test in the wiki - are there
others I can try?

Lastly, how hard is it to open up the SB3 casing (check wifi board
etc)?

Chris
Posted last night: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=89797

--