garym;653664 Wrote:
> Don't recall your setup, but could you connect it to your Router via
> ethernet (just temporarily as a test).  You'll have to change the setup
> from WIFI to ethernet when you do that, it is not automatic from just
> plugging in the cable).  This will test whether the issue is your
> player, mysb.com, or your WIFI connection (and possible interference
> with the WIFI).  If it turns out that WIFI is the issue, then there are
> steps to take to improve that (or simply move to ethernet, powerline
> ethernet, cableTV ethernet, etc.).

Thanks Gary.

The Touch is hooked up to the hi-fi in the living room, with the router
in the study at the opposite end of the house.

After another spell unplugged it's working fine at the moment. Even if
I did have it connected to the router via ethernet there's no telling
how long I'd have to wait until the problem starts again; it could be
an hour, a day or a week, although today seems to have been the worst
so far. So I'm reluctant to try this at the moment.

I suppose I could just unplug it every time I'm not using it. I'd bet
money on that curing the problem, but it's not really as convenient. It
shouldn't start losing the connection to MySB just because I leave it on
standby.

I do still wonder if it's connected with the bugs in SBS 7.6.

--
Nick_G