Mnyb;654191 Wrote:

> For reasons unknown to me mysb.com can be a resoanable stable
> background service for the local server at the same time it's knackered
> on direct contact ?

Yes, very good point. The only time I remember mysb.com being down in
the states for me (maybe a couple of decembers ago), I switched to SbS
and everything worked fine (even the services that needed the mysb.com
backend to work). So using mysb.com directly and having SbS, logged in
to mysb.com in the background, are definitely two different things.

--
garym

System 1: Vortexbox Appliance (1.5) > SbS 7.5.4 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
System 2: Win7(64) laptop > SbS 7.6.1 > Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery
(all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPeng &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.6 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag