Mnyb;654191 Wrote:
> "
> The most reliable way of getting a consistent experience on the Touch
> at present is by using my local SBS, but that means having the computer
> awake, and also 99.95% of my Favourites are stored on MySB "
>

> If you have mysqueezebox.com integration on and your login set in your
> local server ( mysqueezebox.com tab ).
> look in yor favorites it should have an " on mysqueezebox.com" entry
> ,here you can acess these favorites.
> For reasons unknown to me mysb.com can be a resoanable stable
> background service for the local server at the same time it's knackered
> on direct contact ?
>
> Still, server load, if enough users disconects, the server may recover
> , to die again when enough users are back online ?

Thanks, yes I can access the MySB Favourites using this method but I
prefer going through MySB if I can as I can use the Touch independently
of the computer that way.

At the moment if I try to switch to MySB on the Touch then nothing
happens, which suggests that the Touch can't see it.

Regards,
Nick

--
Nick_G