erland;654797 Wrote:
> Have I missed something, doesn't Custom Skip work in 7.6.1 ?

Might have described it wrong, it could just be the sql playlists.
Before MusicIP I used sql playlists with I thought used custom skip?
Anyway what I ran has stopped working with SQL errors.  It used to Skip
1 star 100%, 2 star 75%, 3 star 50%, 4 star 25% but would also play the
odd unrated in there with a 25% skip?

You mentioned on another thread that this was something that doesn't
work with the new version on SQL in 7.6.1?

One other question for the MusicIP Guru's, what is the difference
between saying a song is mixable and the fact it is taking 3 days to
analyse all my tracks?  Does MusicIP already know about all the tracks
for it to say it is mixable?  Or is it just a number, minus the
genres/types you told it to ignore?

--
Blisteringblue

'What am I listening to?' (http://www.last.fm/user/blisteringblue)

1 x Boom, 1 x Receiver, 1 x iPhone iPeng