Blisteringblue;654816 Wrote:
> One other question for the MusicIP Guru's, what is the difference
> between saying a song is mixable and the fact it is taking 3 days to
> analyse all my tracks?  Does MusicIP already know about all the tracks
> for it to say it is mixable?  Or is it just a number, minus the
> genres/types you told it to ignore?
Not sure I understand what the "difference" is between mixable status
and length of time it takes to analyze. My (admittedly imperfect)
understanding is that the number of mixable tracks is the number of
tracks that have been analyzed _and_ determined to be mixable. I am not
sure what makes a track un-mixable, but out of my 7000 tracks only 2 are
not mixable, so I don't worry about it. If your MIP analysis is still
ongoing, then I would expect the reported number of mixable tracks will
be less than your total library (maybe substantially so, if there is
still a lot of analysis to do), and will continue to be so until the
analysis is finished. And 3+ days for 32k tracks is not unheard of.

--
aubuti