pcourtney;655281 Wrote:

> this iPad app has survived the party, it is not perfect, but I can
> really see the potential

Just to understand your setup: you created a playlist before the party
started and the iPad was only operated by yourself? Were your guests
allowed to have wishes for new music and have you been able to
incorporate them easily?

I think when me and pippin think of party it's rather our own 'small'
parties in our own home where the iPad is handed around so that
everyone is allowed to browse the library (and manipulate/extend the
playlist).
Of course a totally different setup to the one you just tried - so
waiting for your next test with this setup :)

--
bluegaspode

Did you know: *'SqueezePlayer' (www.squeezeplayer.com)* will stream all
your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? *'Squeezebox + iPad =
SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)*
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)