Mnyb;657600 Wrote:
> I have a lot of embedded art (almost all of it) , without experiencing
> problems ?
> Then of course it is the case with multiple embedded arts, which are
> hard to tell .
>
> I will stick to embedded (and folder.jpg) until I crash and burn ,
> can't have to smooth collection if I'm going to beta test with it ;)
>
> Besides I like the files to be self sufficient out of album and sbs
> context.
I run on VortexBox 1.10, and use its built-in software to mirror my
FLAC library to mp3.

I do NOT embed art in the FLAC files, and use a cover.jpg fike in each
album directory.

I have the mp3 mirror embed the cover.jpg in each mp3 file, however.
I then add these mp3s to my iTunes library (running on a Mac).

So while there is no need to have cover art embedded in files managed
by SBS, there certainly is reason to embed art in files managed by
iTunes.

--
Ron Olsen