My Significant Other is in many ways even geekier than me, but unlike me
she's not a technophile.

I packed all my CDs down in boxes and put them in the basement a year
ago, but she still refuses to move hers. (But then again, if the SB
system went down, I know my first priority would be fixing it, while
her priority would still be listening to music, so it does make
sense.)

She uses the kitchen Boom for listening to radio, though. Mainly using
the shortcut buttons. Without them, I probably wouldn't have stood a
chance getting her to use it.

--
Soulkeeper

-that is not dead which can eternal lie. and with strange aeons even
death may die.-
touch (sans caps) + duet + boom + radio (portable) / dd-wrt on linksys
wrt160n v3 / sbs 7.6.2 on w7(x86) with avira free