JJZolx;658994 Wrote:
> Same here.
>
> I think I've told this story before: I have a good friend who wanted to
> get music from the computer in his office to play on the stereo system
> in his living room. He decided to run 40 feet of interconnect cabling
> up out of the office, over a bathroom and a sun room, and down into the
> living room. This was before I'd heard about Squeezebox, but when I
> later told him about how perfect it was for his computer audio system,
> he hardly batted an eye. Absolutely no interest. Oh, yeah... He's a
> computer tech for a living and installs small business networks.
>
> Squeezebox's limited success in the marketplace doesn't surprise me
> much.

My friends that are impressed with my ability to control everything
through my iPhone are interested in how it all works for about 60
seconds. Then it becomes "my eyes glaze over".   ;-)

--
garym

System 1: Vortexbox Appliance (1.10) > SbS 7.6.1 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
System 2: Win7(64) laptop > SbS 7.6.1 > Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.6 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag