Hi,

I'm thinking of buying an Android Tablet (or waiting for the Amazon
one)  and one of the duties will be as SBS remote control.  However I'd
like to hear your experiences.

I have had a lot of glitches on the Android phone apps do things work
better on a tablet?

How is the web interface?

Please share your tablet experiences (including iPad if you feel there
is a strong case for it)....

I have iPeng on a touch today as a remote control and rather like it
although the battery life of the touch is unimpressive.  If the
experiences of other users on Android are poor then I'll consider an
iPad but my first choice is to avoid the Apple ecosystem and to lean
towards a smaller tablet.

Thanks,
Fairy

--