it's 3 reasons why I actually have an iPad, iPeng SqueezePad and iRule
.

I have to use a VM or boot my old netbook in XP to have *shrug* iTunes
to backup and admin the d*mned thing .
It works very well mostly like apple stuff tend to do.

But in principle I'm no fan of the apple ecosystem in all it's things,
if the Pad could be self suficient and not tied to iTunes it would be
much better .

But being practical it suits my intended use case and I have to just
accept the downsides.

So the pad is my universal remote and I do web surf and type on the
forum from it to (hence the increase in typing errors and bad spelling
)

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad