"I'm planning to have better feedback for all button presses like
play/stop/thumbs up in the future. I guess I'll do a little popup like
you already know from changing volume or progress."

No problem having faith ;)
Maybe just a brief color change of the icon?
I would have been tempted to come back with some smart remark with
thumbs up and down. "Yeah that song really sucks!" or "You mean you
like that crap?" Random comments.
Probably why it's best for me not to write apps.

Portrait mode would be nice. I listen to music while reading on my
iPad.
I read in portrait mode, so not having to rotate the iPad to use
Squeeze Pad would be better.
(yeah really a lot of effort to rotate the iPad)

Great job on the app! When I'm showing off my iPad this is what I show
them.

Greg

--
gfuchs