pippin;660911 Wrote:
> Um. Actually every Squeezebox/Controller including SqueezePad provides
> an easy means to do what he wants:
> Open a free Last.fm account and register it on MySqueezebox.com and
> enable the Last.fm "App".
> You will not be able to play music from last.fm without a paid
> subscription but you can still scrobble what you are listening to and
> you can add a song to your list of "loved" songs:
> Just open the NowPlaying context menu for the playing song and select
> "love this track on Last.fm".
>
> You will find this list on last.fm in your account. You can't see/play
> them directly on the Squeezebox but only in the web interface but as a
> reminder it's OK.

excellent point!  I scrobble from all my players and computers where I
play music and I like the last.fm history of my listening habits. I can
chart most played artists, etc. etc., as well as see every song I've
ever played (since I started scrobbling)....  And radio paradise
individual song info does scrobble just fine....

--
garym

System 1: Vortexbox Appliance (1.10) > SbS 7.6.2 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
System 2: Win7(64) laptop > SbS 7.6.2 > Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.6 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag