Hi Alexander,

mirage93i;662220 Wrote:

> I've defined two servers: one for Home Wi-Fi and second for 3G.
> But the problem that I need to change it manually when the connection
> type is changed.

hhmm - I have configured the settings for the remote connection all the
time.
Even when I'm on WiFi my router realizes that I actually want to access
him 'from the outside' and copes with that automatically.

Did you try already if you could just leave your 3G settings all the
time?

> Also it will be good to show current transmission parameters(like sound
> format, bitrate, etc.)

If you do a long tap in SqueezeCommander or the Logitech App on the
current playing song, a context menu appears, which will show you this
information.
I thought that people rarely see the interface of SqueezePlayer (only
for troubleshooting or starting the Apps) so it would be better to
leave that to the controller Apps?

> Latest one is extended options for Bluetooth A2DP headsets. Currently
> the app just recognized the connection but if it lost it continues to
> play in internal speaker.

In the Apps settings (hit the menu key) there is an option "Observe
headphones". If you activate it, the player will pause, when you remove
the headphones.
Is that what you want to have?

--
bluegaspode

Did you know: *'SqueezePlayer' (www.squeezeplayer.com)* will stream all
your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? *'Squeezebox + iPad =
SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com)*
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)