Hi,

Available from today for pre-order and delivery in November from our
retail website (and many other websites throughout the day)
www.cooltopia.com

New Squeezebox - I don't think I need to tell you any more about this
baby! We will have stock 1st week in November.

Qnap TS-101 NAS - Powerful and Silent
160Gb, 200Gb, 300Gb, 400Gb & 500Gb options
266Mhz PPC CPU
64Mb RAM
10/100/1000 Ethernet Interface
Silent Case Design - no internal fans, the case acts as a radiator
Uses fast sATA hard drives
External sATA interface for extra storage
3x USB 2.0 interfaces for extra storage, USB pen drives, digital
cameras and printers
Optional 802.11b/g WiFi interface (available December 2005)
Built-in File Station, Web Station, Photo Station & Download Station
software

No have I forgotten any major features, hmmmm let me think?????
Oh yes, it runs Slimserver 6.2 out of the box - plug in and go with
auto update when new versions are released.

Regards

Paul
Progressive Consumer Electronics Ltd