richie_b;666399 Wrote:
> -I currently run Twonkymedia on the NAS, will the Squeezebox run with
> this (I guess not, from what I've read, but) if not, will the
> Squeezebox server software work alongside Twonky happily?
No, you can't control the Squeezebox from Twonky Media Server.
But yes, you can run Squeezebox Server from the TS-210, and yes, your
can run both servers simultaneously.

richie_b;666399 Wrote:
> -I run Bubble DS on a Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000, would I need to buy a
> Controller, or can I use apps on the tablet?
You'll need another app.
Logitech offers one for free that may work on your tablet, and there
are some really good paying alternatives like SqueezeCommander if it
doesn't.

richie_b;666399 Wrote:
> -What/Which radio stations are available?  & how easy are they to
> access?  Much as I love the Linn system, internet radio isn't the most
> straight forward thing to access...  We'd love a DAB tuner in the
> lounge, but internet radio makes more sense, how much can the
> Squeezebox pick up (& particularly, can it get TMS on Radio 4 & Radio
> 6...)?
There are thousands and thousands of radios available from the
Squeezebox.
They're classified by city/genre/etc, and you can search a station by
its name, so it's quite easy to find the one you're looking for.
BBC Radio 4 and BBC Radio 6 are available, if they're the ones you're
talking about.

richie_b;666399 Wrote:
> -Do I need to buy the Duet, or would the straight Receiver work fine
> with Android controllers?
You'd theorically need the Controller coming in the Duet package to set
up the Receiver, but it's possible to use a utility called Net-UDAP to
set it up without a Controller.

--
sebp

'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/sebp)