bluegaspode;666967 Wrote:
> I wouldn't know how Harmony Link or RedEye should communicate with
> SqueezePad.

RedEye,  easy to communicate with.
>From the RedEye application you can copy an url for a specific action
(like volume up or down).
If you past the url in the browser the command will be executed. The
result page is only a message like 'command executed'.
For squeezepad only a http get request is needed to make it work.
The settings need to be added for the url's.  The difference with the
existing settings,  you must be able to configure it different for
every squeezebox.
Using url's will not only work for the redeye but also for other
homecontrol systems.

If you are planning something to build I can always beta test it
(already a beta tester)

Rob

--
rkotemp