mkozlows;668947 Wrote:
> Adding stuff to your favorites is only possible on an album (never a
> track) level, and not even consistently then.

As RG said, you can add single songs from the track level context menu.
This also gives you options to bookmark the album or artist. But yeah,
Rhapsody it is easier because you don't have to drill down to track
level for every option.

mkozlows;668947 Wrote:

> Upshot for me is that I'm cheap enough to probably go with MOG over
> Rhapsody for half the price, but if you want to use the mobile
> capabilities, Rhapsody is much better from a Squeezebox perspective, so
> I'd recommend that.

I'm gonna give it a little more time, and I still need to compare
content, but I am leaning toward sticking with Rhapsody. Lack of
browsing by genre is the whole reason I switched to Rhapsody after
trying Spotify (my first on-demand music service experience). I also
prefer how Rhapsody separates Singles and EPs from full-length albums.
When you browse albums in MOG you can't tell if it's a single until you
click into it and see only one song.

Really, my only complaint about Rhapsody is that the service overall
does not support scrobbling, and when played through Squeezebox,
Rhapsody channels are not scrobbled. If I do stick with Rhapsody I will
likely add a paid subscription to either Last.fm or Slacker Basic to
have a better radio option.

--
MeSue

SUE

1 Duet | 2 Booms | 1 Radio | 1 Touch | 1 SB2
HP MediaSmart EX470 | Logitech Media Server 7.7.1 | iPod Touch & iPad
w/ iPeng
Find me on 'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue) | 'Twitter'
(http://twitter.com/suechastain) | 'Rhapsody'
(http://www.rhapsody.com/members/mesue)