mkozlows;669101 Wrote:
> I just went to cancel my Rhapsody subscription, as MOG had tipped over
> into usable-enough given this little tip, and they offered me "Rhapsody
> Basic" for $4.99.  This turns out to be the same as MOG's $5 plan -- no
> mobile, but does work on Squeezebox, apparently -- so given the better
> UI of Rhapsody, I ended up switching to that at the same price and
> canceling MOG instead.

Good to know! I will factor that into my decision, as I'm still
debating which to go with. I like the option to have mobile, but the
reality is, I hardly ever use the mobile app, and could probably live
without it.

--
MeSue

SUE

1 Duet | 2 Booms | 1 Radio | 1 Touch | 1 SB2
HP MediaSmart EX470 | Logitech Media Server 7.7.1 | iPod Touch & iPad
w/ iPeng
Find me on 'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue) | 'Twitter'
(http://twitter.com/suechastain) | 'Rhapsody'
(http://www.rhapsody.com/members/mesue)