Hello there,

Just yesterday I learned that the Squeezebox server supports MOG and
I'm very happy with that. I renewed my MOG subscription.

The plugin is working great, I figure that MOG is favorites oriented.
I managed my favorites on the website first.

I do have a request, though:

On an iPhone/Android MOG supports caching of tracks for offline
listening as long as the subscription is valid.
Based on that idea I would like to preserve bandwidth by allocating a
cache folder for streamed/downloaded tracks on the media server.
According to MOG  the server design would not support this feature.

Is there any chance that you could make an improvement in this area,
since there is a good chance customers will listen to the same tracks?

Thank you very much!

--
wilbert-vb