I don't thinl Logitech promote their audio solutions sufficiently or
well enough.

There really isn't a great deal explaining the plus points of the Touch
or the Radio on their websites.  A lot of potential users are put off
with by the misconception that both 'absolutely' require a local
server.   Potential purchasers who are used to other internet radio
brands still seem to believe that the Radio is a 'geeky' option - they
essentially just want to plug it in and get their favourite stations.

I know a lot of Reciva users who struggle on with outdated firmware,
unsupported brands, failure to play AAC v2 streams, yet who either
consider the Logitech Radio too expensive and/or too technical to get
working.

Logitech is missing an opportunity to target a potential source of
customers - similarly they could easily compete against the Cocktail
Audio x10 and the Brennan by actively promoting the Touch as a media
solution.

Thank goodness they've dumped the Revue and can re-focus on audio
solutions.

--
castalla

1 Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers - 2
duff ears - purrfekt!