nicolas75;669241 Wrote:
> As far as I understood, the revue disaster was a software disaster,
> before an "available content" disaster (even if available content is a
> problem).......

Lack of content is a HUGE problem.  If GoogleTV had succeeded we likely
wouldn't even be having this discussion because the Revue would have
it's promised (albeit limited) content.  The Revue's software issues
may have further hampered adding other content, I dunno.  Again, I can
only point you back, yet again, to the Revue's main competitor of the
Roku and their very large and growing content offerings.

Take away the "content" of SB players (Pandora, Rhapsody, Mog,
whatever) and you have a very good but very limited music player.
Content is what has largely driven SB hardware sales.  The single
biggest selling SB player is the Radio and I assure you most are buying
those for the online content.  ;)

--
toby10