LMS was not there fo the initail revue , it was there for  2 weeks :) so
it had noting to do with it.

They managed on thier own,

the streaming video markets is it own can of worms, it really lacks
basic support by the content providers *they* are cluless too piont
incase neither revue or apple TV is a big hit where I live, content
providers can't aggre on such simple things as getting people in
different countries to see the same TV show released at the same time.
they cling on to some old modell where things are syndicated and sold
of in a time staggerd pattern to some other party that hold rigths for
certain times and regions ugh :-/

Example HBO I channel I can't get have done some good series in thier
days, now they just aired " game of thrones " .

This serie is not avaible in any form where I live no channel has it no
dvd box , it is however avaible using some well known p2p tech ;)

So when a local network finally gets it and purchase the rigths for it
, nobody will ever watch it every had it on thier harddrive since 8
months back ?

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever )