I think that i must have caused some confusion.  The 5 minutes off is
not anything recent.  The computer/server has been that way for a long
time.  Up until now I used a duet (which after several years died),
then a transporter.  My wife got me a Touch which when off will be
displaying the time.  For the first time, the time is more relevant.
In other words, the time drifting is not recent.  For all I know, when
my son built the system about 3 years ago the time might have been off
or it drifted over a 3 year period.

--
artintampa