MeSue;671006 Wrote:
> Yeah, it would happen a lot with my iPod touch also, but not my
> husband's iPod touch. And when my sister was here with her iPad, she
> would have to turn wifi off and on all the time too. And it never
> happened while I was on vacation. So it's got to be something with my
> router--I just don't know what setting to change. I run tomato firmware
> so there are a lot of settings, but not very well documented. Anyway,
> the new antenna did help a lot.

I was more of responding to OP , but funny enough I also run tomato and
it is more or less rock solid the few reconnects i have fix themselves,
and I also added extra those large antennas .

I still have the WRT54GL a very geriatric router by todays standard but
it keeps on working very well.

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever )